Thursday, October 9, 2008

We all know Travis Barker Definitely Hates planes!

( Posh24)

Travis Barker opens up for the first time in an interview with US Weekly since his tragic plane crash that killed four people. The only survivors were him and DJ AM but they suffered second and third degree burns on their hands and lower body. "I hate planes," the ex-Blink 182 drummer said. "My biggest fear ever is to be involved in a plane crash and then this happens. Well, I'm just thankful to be alive! I'm just grateful to be here at all." He continues "I am doing the best I can possibly be. I'm so anxious to get out of here. I've been in surgery after surgery. I have third degree burns basically from my feet up to my waist and both hands. One of my hands was second degree burns and one was third degree. I'm trying to have a quick recovery so that I will be able to play the drums again and be able to hold my kids again. I'm going nuts not being able to see them and spend time with them!" Travis has been a vegetarian for 25 years but now he is eating meet again so that he can heal faster. If everything goes according to the plans he's going to leave the Grossman Burn Center in Los Angeles in two weeks.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Free Submit blogger and website site URL in directory make search engine friendly. Increase visibility, Increase traffic to blogspot and website http://freeurlsubmitdirectory.blogspot.com/