Sunday, October 5, 2008

Justice at Last!





OJ Simpson is the blackest person on the planet. O.K the man is found not guilty for murduring his wife and another man even though all evidence points to him. Then he writes a book titled If I Did It, Here's How it Happened. Who does that? To me it is like saying "I did it and what"! But being African American I can definitely understand why black people were on OJ's side. Because he had acchieved the impossible, what white people have been able to do for years: Kill and get away with it. But do I agree? Well no. If it were up to me everyone would get exactly what they deserved and be punished for their crimes whether they are black or white. There are definitely a lot of flaws in the American justice system obviously.







OJ is a hot mess though I admit I found that low speed car chase pretty amusing. A few monthes ago his daughter actually kicked his ass and now he is finally found guilty of something! OJ is guilty on all 12 charges that includes armed robbery and kidnapping. Try and get out of this one OJ.

1 comments:

Jenny from the Blog said...

Awesome blog, keep it up!