Sunday, October 19, 2008

DJ AM and Mandy Moore out at Friendly House Award



Mandy Moore and Adam “DJ AM” Goldstein were at Friendly House’s 19th Annual Awards Luncheon on Saturday night held at The Beverly Hilton Hotel where they were seated next to eachother.



DJ AM said of the plane crash that killed four people and injured he and Travis Barker:



“When the plane was on the runway I took my shoes off and fell asleep. The next thing I remember is us crashing into something.”


“I woke up to Travis (Barker) screaming and the plane engulfed in flames. I remember thinking it was like ‘Miami Vice,’ where a car is on fire and you run before the gas tank explodes — we gotta get out of here!”


“Travis jerked upon the door and slid on his butt down a wing that was on fire. I tried to cover my face as I jumped through a fireball. As soon as I hit the ground, I remembered ‘Stop, drop and roll,’ so I started rolling,” he continued, then calling himself “the luckiest man alive.”












1 comments:

Jeeten said...

mandy moore is beauty