Tuesday, October 14, 2008

LC is so over the Hills

It seems Lauren Conrad is getting tired of being a reality star. And quite frankly I am tired of her face being everywhere. And for what? Her little over the top feuds with her girls and their guys.....


All I have to say is thyat it is about time. I thought this show would only last at the most a year. Imagine my huge dissappointment when I heard about this season's premiere. I had honestly thought that the show had been over.


"It's coming to a point where I love this show so much, but I'm kind of ready to walk away," Lauren Conrad said in an interview with Extra. "I've been doing it for five years now, and five years on TV is a really, really long time.It's more difficult when not only everyone knows about your problems, but they make them worse because things escalate and things get twisted," the star says. "It's hard to have an actual friendship be torn apart in the media."


Well thank you Lauren for walking. I just hope thta the show won't continue after your departure.

0 comments: