Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Last week On TV

Well the premiere of 90210 was ok, it could have been better. I mean they tried to imitate the original by moving a family to bev. hills, having a son that wants to be a journalist and then they had a girl that ran the paper with the last name Zuckerman? So far I think 90210 is a blend of South Of Nowhere and the original 90210. Even so I feel the need to watch it again tonight. One tree hill was great actually, I especially liked the end when Brooke got punched in the face. I thought it was brutal but kind of funny. sorry. Other than that it was boring. Lucas definitely pissed me off last season with his love for Lindsay crap and even more when he had the nerves to call up Peyton. I have yet to see Gossip Girl. Luckily I have a DVR. For some reason I keep missing the VMAs. And Prison Break was just plain boring, it is high time that they got to the point already! I definitly forgot all about Terminator. oh well....

0 comments: