Thursday, August 28, 2008

Shannen Doherty Tells Her Side


It's almost, almost like it's 1992 all over again.
90210 mania us sweeping the nation and, in my world anyway, it seems like it's all anyone call talk about. Case in point: Shannen Doherty on yet another magazine cover this week -- only, this time, she's going solo.
Us Weekly talked to the former bad girl on how far she's come since the days of wreaking havoc on the set of the Aaron Spelling drama, and how she decided she wanted to go back down that road again. And, again, she denies that she and former/present day costar Jennie Garth ever had a fistfight -- which is what Tori Spelling had written in her book, sTori Telling.
"We never did," Shannen swears. "I think I would remember Jennie's fist connecting with a part of my body or a part of my face.
"It just goes to show you how people will lie," she shot, pointing a finger at Tori.

0 comments: